Friday, July 19, 2013

Made it through week 4!

Cooper wasn't feeling well today...an upset stomach. Not sure what's wrong with him, it's just aching. We knew we were going to take it easy, but wanted to get out for a little while this morning.

 We went to Rockefeller Center. The Today Show was taking down the stage from The Fallout Boys that performed this morning.
We went inside the 30 Rock building. It is a beautiful art deco design, with a fantastic lobby. We walked around some of the shops and were thankful to be in the air conditioned building!
We walked next door to the Nintendo World store,
 and stopped to pick up some macarons for Zoe at the wonderful Bouchon.
 We visited St. Bartholomew's church, and saw the stunning stained glass inside.
We headed back to the apartment for a restful afternoon. It felt good to just relax for a while, I just wish Cooper felt better!
We've been in New York for 4 full weeks. I am thoroughly enjoying our time here! I miss Joe, our dogs, my friends and family, and my home, but it so much fun to be exploring this place.

0 comments: