Mimi and Jax were heading home today. After dropping off Zoe, I picked up some New York Black and White cookies for mom to take back to Jeff and Cole, and met them at the hotel. We picked up Cooper's suitcase and took a cab to bring his stuff to the apartment. We had a few hours to kill before their flight and we left it up to the boys as to what to do. They were both a little grumpy, especially Cooper. I think he was sad to see Jax leaving!
It was back to the apartment to say our goodbyes, so Mimi and Jax could get their bags back at the hotel and take a shuttle to the airport. We were sad to see them go! It's been so much fun having everyone here. My mom was such a trooper in the heat and humidity. She is having surgery next week, and wasn't always feeling well, but she toughed it out and we did a lot!
After they left, it was time to catch up on laundry! Cooper and I spent a couple of hours going up and down to the basement laundry and washing all the clothes, towels, and sheets from the last 8 days. We also had to get to the grocery store to stock up for the week ahead. I was glad to have his muscles to help carry everything home! I sure have missed having him around all the time.Cooper had his first speculoos ice cream, and loved it! We picked up Zoe and had a quiet night at home. Our 12 hour days of sightseeing are over. Now it's time to settle back into a routine, and find things to keep this energetic boy busy for the next couple of weeks!




0 comments:
Post a Comment