Tuesday, July 16, 2013

It's too H.O.T.!!!

We happen to be in New York when they are having the hottest, longest, heat wave in the last 12 years! It really is unbelievable.
Cooper was determined to go play basketball today, so we went to a court in Central Park after dropping off Zoe.

 He lasted a little more than an hour, and I'm not even sure how he managed to do that. He was bright red and dripping with sweat. I could barely handle it, and I was sitting in the shade!
 He ended up with a headache from the heat so we walked through some shade, found some benches, and sat for a while to try to cool down and enjoy the scenery.

 We needed to stay indoors for the afternoon, so it was the perfect time to hit the movie theater...Lone Ranger here we come!
 The movie was long, but actually pretty good. Some violence, but some humor, and Johnny Depp is good in every role he plays! While we were at the movies, Zoe went to lunch with some of her friends. I love getting my daily lunch texts from her!
 On our way home, we walked by the ABC weather man doing his daily report from outside.

0 comments: