While I was in San Diego working for the week, the kids spent the first half of the week with Mimi and Gramps, and the second half at home with Joe. Mimi found lots of ways to entertain the kids, and they were spoiled!
They shopped...
They went to Dave and Busters...
They lunched...
Zoe relaxed in her personal "suite" with Bobbie...
they went to the park to play basketball...
swam in the pool...picked Jax up from school...
and they got ready to celebrate Cole's High School Graduation. I was sad I couldn't be there, but they kept me filled in with lots of pictures!
Afterwards, they went to a great new restaurant to celebrate.
Check out the giant cotton candy dessert!
They got home mid-week, and Joe shuttled them to and from their activities, spoiled them with meals out, treats, and time with friends. He is cherishing every day with them since we are leaving for New York soon. Although it was hard to be away from them, and I missed them terribly, it made it a lot easier knowing how much fun they were having! :)



















0 comments:
Post a Comment