Although officially promoted yesterday, today was the last day of elementary school. It hit me pretty hard this morning as we walked out the front door. It feels like yesterday that I walked Cooper to his first day of kindergarten. I can't believe I won't ever be walking my kids to school again.
The years have flown by, and even though Cooper is ready to go on to middle school, I am still a bit sad about it. We got to school and Cooper found some of his buddies to hang out with one last time.
![]() |
| (Coop, Eli, Adam, Mitchell) |
Then they were called up for honor roll. What a great accomplishment!
The teachers gathered for their end of year tunnel for the 5th graders to run through. I love watching this part!
Afterwards, the fifth graders gathered in the lunch court for some muffins, lemonade and yearbook signing.
I picked up Cooper and Adam after the bell rang. I don't think their smiles could be any bigger!
They are truly ready for summer!!
One last picture at the school our family has been at for 8 years. I can't wait to see what the next few years brings!
They are truly ready for summer!!
One last picture at the school our family has been at for 8 years. I can't wait to see what the next few years brings!












0 comments:
Post a Comment