Sunday, June 30, 2013

Mimi's the name...spoiling is the game!

While Zoe and I spent the week in New York getting settled, Cooper spent 10 days with Mimi, Gramps and Jax getting spoiled rotten! They did so many fun things!
They went to the Griffith Observatory in L.A...


 They went to K-1 for some go kart racing...
 Hit the trampoline park in O.C. a couple of times...

 headed to the beach for some surfing and boogie boarding...

 went to Downtown Disney...
 and bought some art prints...
 had beignets and icees...
 swam in the pool...
bought him new shoes and headphones for the trip!
 and spent MANY hours at the skatepark, and getting Starbucks.  He had a fantastic time and although I missed him terribly, I was so glad he was having a good time. Joe spent some time with him this weekend too, and was sad to say goodbye for the next few weeks.Thanks Mimi and Gramps for taking such good care of Coop!


0 comments: