The kids have been asking all summer when we could go back to a water park. Since we didn't have anything planned today and we were still at Grandma and Grandpa's house, I thought it was the perfect time for Wild Rivers. I was a little nervous about it being too cold, but the weather was great...not too hot and not too cold. So Grandma stayed home with Cole (I guess at age 15, Wild Rivers is the last place you want to be seen!), and I took Zoe, Cooper and Jax.
We had a great day, went on lots of fun rides, floated and swam in the Lazy River, and ate some lunch followed by an ice cream treat...
Thanks for treating us to a fun day Mimi!!!
Monday, July 19, 2010
Water Park
Created by Wendy at 7/19/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment