Friday, July 9, 2010

Dogs, Dogs, and more Dogs...

Our neighbors are currently away on a vacation and Todd decided to pay the kids to walk and feed his dogs. Since we are walking Major and Malibu, we may as well walk ours too! The kids have taken their job very seriously and have walked them at least once (but mostly twice) every day for the last week. Today we are lucky to have some assistants with us since Jax is staying a few days and Lacey came for another sleepover.
This morning's walk was a little less chaotic than last night's. With lots of families and other dogs out last night the kids had some trouble controlling the dogs...we had tangled leashes, barking, dogs peeing on backpacks (sorry Jenny and Allie!!) and Cooper being pulled on his chest across the grass. Wish I'd had my camera then!

The neighbors return on Monday...I think I'll be ready!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

What about dogs peeing on soccer bags?