Although we were exhausted from our whirlwind mini-vacation, we decided to hit the Orange County Fair today. It was on our list of summer to-do's, so we thought it was a perfect day since we were already in Orange County and the weather wasn't too hot!
The kids got their unlimited ride bracelets and off we went! Luckily we got there right when it opened so there were no crowds. The kids jumped on and off all rides they wanted to.

They loved the jumbo super slide and went on it about a dozen times...
One of my favorite things about the fair is all the different foods. I think Grandma and I were burnt out on taking pictures from the last few days so we didn't get any of the fair food. Grandma had a yummy Philly cheese steak sandwich, I had a BBQ turkey sandwich, the kids had corn dogs and pizza.
The crazy new fair foods this year were chocolate covered bacon and deep fried butter! I couldn't get up the nerve to try them, so we stuck with the basics of funnel cake and cotton candy!
It was a fun afternoon for the kids and they were really happy to enjoy another fun fair day!
Thursday, July 29, 2010
O.C. Fair 2010
Created by Wendy at 7/29/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment