Cooper had a fun pool party this year to celebrate his birthday. They had a blast and it was the easiest group of kids to entertain. We had Jax, Adam, Nicholas, Bryce, Mitchell, David, Carson, Dominic, and Brody. They jumped in the pool and just played, played, played! At one point I did get them out of the pool to enjoy some pizza and breadsticks, but they were anxious to get back in the water quickly.




Zoe and Lexia came in and crashed the party. It had taken a little negotiation to let Cooper have his party on their actual birthday, but it worked out great and everyone was happy!
It was time for presents. The theme of the day was water blasters and Cooper is set! He got a lot of great gifts thanks to all of his friends!

Cooper had requested an Oreo Blizzard cake, so that was what he got. I must say, it was delicious!!
Happy Birthday Cooper! I'm glad you had such a fun party!
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Splish, Splash...
Created by Wendy at 6/16/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Both of the invitations were just too cute!
Post a Comment