Zoe had her birthday party at DC Gymnastics today. They had the whole gym to themselves and she had fun having her friends there to run around and play! She had Makenna, Taylor B., Lauryn, Maddyn, Taylor L., Heather, Kass, and Emilee there. Cooper and Jax crashed the party too...it seemed only fair. :)
They started off having a relay race and were happily cheering each other on.
Then they got to move around and do all kinds of fun activities. They loved the zip line...
the balance beam...
the bars...
and especially the trampoline...


They all needed a break, so we stopped for cupcakes and presents...
Since the theme of Zoe's party was red, white and blue I made these cute cupcakes to go along...
Zoe had fun opening her presents. She got so many great gifts...craft kits, games, sleepover bags, bracelets, gift cards, and clothes!
Happy Birthday Zoe! I'm glad you had such a fun 10th birthday celebration!!
Friday, June 18, 2010
Jump, Run, and Flip...
Created by Wendy at 6/18/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I want one of those cupcakes now! mmm! Did you use jello or food coloring?
I used Wilton gel food coloring...wish you were closer, I'd give you one! :)
Post a Comment