I jumped on the subway to Brooklyn this morning. I explored the area of Dumbo and walked along the waterfront. I love their cobblestone streets...
I remember being here last summer with Cooper and putting our feet in the water. I sure miss my boy!! I can't wait to see him.
Beautiful views of the Manhattan Bridge and Brooklyn Bridge.
I spent some time walking Brooklyn Bridge Park...
and watched a commercial being filmed with the Manhattan skyline in the back...
then I began my walk across the Brooklyn Bridge back to Manhattan.
Such great views!
I walked and walked, all through downtown, the civic center, up through Chinatown and Little Italy. While there, I found this adorable Christmas shop, with a ton of cute themed trees. Maybe I need to add this NYC one to my collection?!
After resting for a bit, I headed back to the studio. I got to peek in on the last few minutes of Zoe's class. It's fun seeing all of them in their tutus!
After class we headed to Madison Square Park to have dinner at Shake Shack, at our favorite location.
Zoe was so excited to meet up with Maria, her friend from ABT that she met last summer. Even though Maria is back at ABT this summer, they were thrilled the times overlapped so that they could hang out.
They spent the whole time laughing and reminiscing, while Maria's mom and I got reacquainted and enjoyed a perfect summer evening.
We said our goodbyes and walked around the Flatiron District and Union Square for a while. I couldn't pass up a visit to my favorite kitchenware shop either!
Such a perfect day!



















0 comments:
Post a Comment