Thursday, October 30, 2008

Poor Daddy...

The night didn't go too well in this household. Joe woke up in the middle of the night throwing up and having horrible side and back pain. Not sure what exactly caused it, but it was pretty excruciating. I tried to help as best I could by getting a heating pad and medicine, but I felt pretty helpless and extremely tired being that it was 2 am. At one point, he was begging God to let the pain go away. Being the oh-so-supportive wife that I am, I said "well you can't just pray to God when you need something!" He didn't think I was being very nice! Oh well, that is just how it goes sometimes. So this is how the rest of the day for Joe went...
Hope you feel better soon honey!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

DO YOU REALLY HAVE 5 REMOTES? SORRY JOE, BUT THAT WAS THE FIRST THING I NOTICED IN THE PICTURE. HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER!

Wendy said...

So funny! Actually it is 2 tv remotes, the ceiling fan remote, and 2 phones! Yes, he is feeling a little better; I forced him to get up and help with the pumpkins! :)