This begins my favorite time of year at Disneyland! I just love all the amazing decorations they put up! Since we had the day off from school we decided to spend the day at the Magic Kingdom. Thank you Grandma for renewing our passes! We are so excited!
My favorite ride at Halloween is the Haunted Mansion. Everything is decorated as "Nightmare Before Christmas" by Tim Burton. I notice new things every year and the kids are finally old enough not to be scared (although there were a lot of tight hand squeezes throughout the ride!) It wasn't too crowded when we first got there so we went on the best rides first.
The kids haven't been too big on roller coasters, but I convinced them to go on Thunder Mountain Railroad. They LOVED it! They thought it was the greatest ride ever. And although Zoe's stomach still feels funny when there are too many twists and turns, I think she's beginning to love roller coasters...
There were so many great photo opportunities throughout the park! I just couldn't get enough and by the end of the day my kids were tired of all the "say cheese" moments!
Halfway through the day we went over to California Adventure Park. It was decorated so cute, all with a Candy Corn theme. It was pretty crowded over there so we didn't go on too many rides, but the kids did get a little rock climbing in!

Back at Disneyland, we finished such a great day! We took the long train ride around the park and picked up a couple souvenirs. Wish Daddy or Grandma could've joined us! Maybe next time...
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Disneyland!
Created by Wendy at 10/18/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment