Friday, October 3, 2008

Award Morning!

Cooper got the Trailblazer of the Month Award for Enthusiasm this morning at Flag Salute! He was so excited to be called up! Since his class had to head straight to our Jog-A-Thon, we didn't get to celebrate back in his class . The certificate for his award read: "Cooper is on the pathway to success for Enthusiasm. Cooper is the kind of kid who gets excited about learning. He also gets everyone else excited. He even gets me excited!!! His is so much fun to have in class!" I was glad to read this, because mostly what I hear from Cooper about school is: "I only like math and recess!" So this was great to hear!
But at least he got to come home to a little surprise! Congrats Cooper, we are so proud of you!!

1 comments:

Chessa said...

Congratulations, Cooper! Way to go! What a fun day to get your award!