Birthday week is upon us! Zoe decided she didn't want to have a party this year for her birthday, but I told her we should at least do a small celebration. So, she invited her two closest friends, Lacey and Lauryn, over for a sleepover.
I decided to take them to get pedicures for some fun girl time...
After all the dancing Zoe's been doing, I think she deserved this foot and leg massage!
The girls all got different colors, but the same zebra stripes on their toes.
We walked next door to Aztec for some dinner...
It was so fun to sit with these girls and listen to their conversations. They are so kind and respectful to one another, and are definitely growing up!
Once we got home, it was time to open presents. Zoe loved her gift cards and new cake pop maker!
They spent the rest of the evening having lots of fun, laughing, having balloon fights...
swimming...
eating her requested red velvet cake with homemade vanilla frosting...
watching movies and eating popcorn...
They were up late talking and laughing, but I couldn't complain, they were having a great time! By morning they were ready for some waffles and whipped cream.
After some more swimming and hanging out, they decided to use Zoe's new cake pop maker. I guess they hadn't consumed quite enough sugar in the last 24 hours!
Happy early birthday Zoe! I'm so grateful that you got to celebrate with such good friends. What a nice way to start our summer break.














0 comments:
Post a Comment