Sunday, June 17, 2012

Daddy Day

I was able to visit with my Dad, and Poppe, for a little bit in the morning, but unfortunately didn't get any photos! I am so blessed to have these wonderful men in my life who have worked so hard, and raised me well.
The kids and I drove home to spend the day with Joe. We brought him his favorite chocolate and mint milkshake from Cold Stone, and then he opened a few cards and gifts.


These kids love their Dad!
 After Joe got in a nap, we spent the afternoon swimming, having water gun fights, using our snorkels in the pool, and hanging in the spa.

 We enjoyed the beautiful weather and ate outside.
We finished the night by playing a long round of the card game Skip-Bo. We got interrupted once by our neighbors who found a rattle snake in our driveway. So, Joe and Brian got busy getting rid of it before we went back to our game. I am really not fond of rattle snakes being so close! Anyway, Happy Father's Day to a great husband and dad who works so hard to provide for his family!

0 comments: