Auditions for this show were back in early September, and since then Zoe has spent every single Saturday, and many hours during the week, rehearsing and preparing for it (on top of her regular dance schedule!). Friday and Saturday were spent at a dress rehearsal and 3 shows.
Zoe had four parts this year, and was thrilled to have one of them on pointe. Her and her dance besties, Lindsay and Sonia, were part of Clara's Dearest Friends group.
I love the fun, upbeat Dolls dance!
The beautiful and moving Angelic Host ballet dance...
One of her favorites, was being a part of the Arabian group. She had her first role in partnering and did some pretty amazing things with her body in the air. I said a lot of prayers for her partner to stay strong!!
I worked side-stage for two of the shows, so I was able to snap a few of these pictures. Hopefully the professional ones will come soon!
I attended the Saturday afternoon show with Cooper. Joe was supposed to come also, but unfortunately, was home very sick! He was devastated to miss her performances.
Mimi and Gramps brought Jax too. Cathy was supposed to come also, but came down with the flu this morning!
After a stellar performance, Zoe received roses and a pretty dance necklace.
We were so thrilled that our longtime friends Liz, Mary, and Kris came to watch her perform.
After the show, it was time to clean up the venue, and head to the cast party. Calvary Bible College hosted a beautiful dinner for the dancers and their families. We closed out the party and left at midnight. What a long, but fantastic week!
I am so proud of my girl. It is a thrill to watch her and see her talent grow each year, and I feel incredibly blessed that she is a part of this studio.












0 comments:
Post a Comment