We went on the hunt for the perfect Christmas tree...
We had to wait a couple of days, but we had a nice Sunday morning decorating the tree with our ornaments and drinking hot cocoa. I always love putting up our family tree...there are so many mementos and memories!
The finished product...
So, Monday morning I woke up to Joe yelling downstairs. I wasn't quite sure what had happened, but I knew it couldn't be good.
I walked down the stairs, and burst into tears. I couldn't imagine how many ornaments had shattered. Joe and I picked up the tree before he had to leave, and I spent a couple of hours before work picking up all the pieces, redecorating, and crying a little more. I lost about a dozen in all, only a few of which were memorable, and irreplaceable. It could've been a lot worse, so I am truly thankful for that!






0 comments:
Post a Comment