Love seeing their smiling faces as they're getting ready to head down the stairs!
We had a fun morning opening gifts! Boy, was everyone spoiled!!
Cooper got fingerboard stuff, a PSP Vita, electronic drum set, clothes, and more!
Zoe was loaded up with clothes, jewelry, cash towards her dance summer intensive savings, and her own Visa gift card for some shopping at the mall.
Joe and I were spoiled too, with clothes (I love my new Burberry jacket!), jewelry, and some money towards our backyard landscaping project!
After a few hours of cooking, Mimi and I put out a big spread.
The boys drank their sparkling cider out of martini glasses, and were being quite silly with their pinkies up!
I sure love these kiddos...
Sonya, Morgan, Camilo and Nathan made it for dinner too!
Bobbie even joined in the fun!
Martin made it too, and liked his new sweatshirt from Mimi...
Sonya opened some new clothes and toys for Morgan...
So glad everyone could make it for Christmas!
Zoe got lots of cuddle time with Morgan...
After being completely stuffed and spoiled, it was time to head home to see what Santa brought, and open our own presents!
They quickly headed upstairs to check their mini stockings in their rooms...
then came down to check out their "big" gifts!
They loved their new iHomes from Santa, along with an XBox game for Coop and the Hunger Games DVD for Zoe.
Time for more gifts!
Fingerboard stuff, and this fun spinning plate game that Zoe had seen when we were at DisneyWorld last year!
She got a locket that she had wanted, along with some more cash for shopping (and saving!)
Cooper was thrilled with his tickets to an L.A. Clippers game next week!
Joe loved his new photo coffee mug, cutting board, and cologne...
I was spoiled with some fun kitchen gadgets, bath and body products, and gift card.
It was a wonderful Christmas and I feel truly blessed!
Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
































0 comments:
Post a Comment