Zoe has been dancing several days a week in various classes, and spending extra days in rehearsals the last few months getting ready for her annual dance recital. It happened to fall on the same weekend as Cooper's tournament, so we were busy! She had 4 shows in 3 days, and was a tired girl by tonight! This is her first year at this studio, and she is loving it. The philosophy of the studio is "Dancing with Integrity," and worshiping God through dance. I love the safe, warm environment that she is a part of every day, and she is getting great technical training while building some nice friendships too.
Zoe's costumes this year for jazz and ballet were beautiful!



I wish I could have taken better photos inside the theater, but with no flash allowed, and the constant motion, I just didn't any good ones. Hopefully the professional photographer will have some good shots that I can post soon!
Mimi, Gramps, and Jax came to see the show on Saturday afternoon. Mimi gave Zoe this cute pillow case, and some fun new hair pins for her ballet buns.
Joe and Cooper met us after the show (after Coop finished his second game) so we could grab a bite to eat, and then they could stay for the Saturday evening show.

It was a very long day, but I am so proud of these kids!
Sunday, July 3, 2011
Praise Him with Dance 2011
Created by Wendy at 7/03/2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment