We finally managed to spend a day at the beach! I can't believe it is the beginning of July and this is our first visit this summer. I had a mini-meltdown earlier this week since our summer was more than halfway over and our schedule hasn't allowed any beach time, so this day was definitely needed!
The sun was shining and it was beautiful. Jenny, Leslie, Feliza and I got set up and the kids couldn't wait to head into the water!
They spent hours riding boogie boards...

digging holes in the sand...

playing chase...
burying each other...
and just getting sandy...
It was a perfect day at the beach, and we didn't want to leave. I don't know how many more days we will get there this summer, but we will enjoy every minute!
Friday, July 8, 2011
Beach Bound...Finally!
Created by Wendy at 7/08/2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment