I took Zoe to her first concert last night and saw Taylor Swift! We had such a fun time. Zoe loves Taylor and Grandma had bought the tickets for us a couple months ago and we kept it a surprise, so she had no idea until we drove past the sports arena and she saw all the signs. She couldn't believe she would get to see her live and in person.
We got there a little early so we headed over to Olive Garden for dinner. We ended up running into my mom's friends, Carol and Bob, so we joined them for a great dinner!
Once we got inside, Zoe saw all the merchandise. I couldn't resist getting her her first concert t-shirt. She also wanted a light up wand that said Taylor Swift, which she ended up using throughout the whole show.
After running into a few friends from school, we got to our seats. We were a little high up, but Zoe was thrilled.
The opening bad was Gloriana, followed up by Kellie Pickler. They were both fantastic. When Taylor Swift hit the stage though, the sold-out crowd went crazy. I don't think I've ever heard more screaming. It was a great show and Zoe had a fun time singing along, clapping, dancing, and waving her light wand.
Monday, May 25, 2009
What a Night!
Created by Wendy at 5/25/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment