Friday, May 8, 2009

First Grade Field Trip!

The first graders got to go the San Diego Wild Animal Park today. The classes have been studying animals for months and they just couldn't wait for this day to come. Cooper leaped out of bed this morning ready to be at school at 7:40.
Once we got to school I got a few pictures of him boarding the bus with his friends. I was so excited to use my new camera! (Thanks Mom for the early Mother's Day gift!)
There were 87 parent chaperones going along for the trip, so we had to drive ourselves. Once we met up with the kids at the entrance I went to take a picture of Cooper's class...well, the memory card was already full! Only 4 pictures! So that is all I got. I'll update more once I get the photos from friends!

0 comments: