It has been a very busy week at school. Today was "Family Day" when parents and/or grandparents could come have lunch with their kids. Grandma came up for the day and had an early lunch with the kids. They love this day every year, not just because Grandma comes, but because they get Carl's Jr. and icees for lunch!
They sat with Grandma for a bit and then raced off to play handball.
Grandma also took the kids to the book fair to get a few books for some summer reading, and she also got to tour the kids classrooms which were still set up from open house.
Since I was working in the upper grades, I had a later lunch. So just as Cooper was heading back into class I pulled him out and I got to spend a little time with them also.
Thanks for coming to see us Grandma!
Friday, May 22, 2009
Family Day
Created by Wendy at 5/22/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment