Monday, August 13, 2012

Di-No Computers Party

After 33 years in the same place, my Dad just got through a relocation of the Di-No Computers store in Pasadena. Poppe started this business back in 1979, which was the first Apple Authorized Dealer in California. Tonight was the Grand Opening party at the new location!
 My mom, Greg, and I went up to help out. Zoe had even earned a little money helping with the custom water bottle labels I had ordered...

The party turned out to be a huge success! Tons of customers, new and old, showed up to support the business. There was lots of food and drink, and many items raffled off, including iPod/iPad accessories, Shuffles, iTouches, and a new iMac Pro!
The Props director from the show "Two and a Half Men" even came by to get a laptop that will be used in an upcoming episode!

It was an exhausting, but great night. It was even better since I got to spend a little more time with my brother.
Here's to some good business at the new location!

0 comments: