Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

The kids were hard at work last night dying eggs for the Easter Bunny to hide.
They woke up this morning eager to open up their baskets!
Cooper was thrilled to get the Lakers Skull Candy headphones he's been wanting, along with an electricity science kit and a marshmallow filled chocolate bunny.
Zoe loved her new flatiron and nail arts, and caramel filled chocolate bunny!

They quickly moved on to their egg hunt. The hard boiled ones inside, and the plastic ones outside.

and counted up their goodies when they finished!

I wasn't feeling well due to an unfortunate case of food poisoning. I had been up all night, but I was determined to head out to church, so we all got ready for the 11am service.
It was a beautiful service and I'm so glad we were able to go.

Sonya and her boyfriend decided to come down for the afternoon and have dinner.
We enjoyed the perfect weather, and sat outside for a BBQ dinner. It was nice to get to see them and visit for a while. Since Sonya is expecting a baby in October, Joe got down some of her baby clothes from the garage that he has saved and she had fun going through it all and decided to take it all with her.

Although I wish I had felt better, it turned out to be a nice Easter.

0 comments: