Since making over Zoe's bedroom in December, we have been anxious to get to the bathroom. With all of the bright colors in her room, it was time to get rid of the crazy polka dot theme that we had in there.
Before:
Zoe and Cooper both helped with the prep and covering up the dots...
Zoe picked the colors, and spent of lot of time online with Mimi looking at ballet prints that she wanted framed for the walls. Decisions are not easy for Zoe (I think she gets that from me!), so Mimi was very patient while she decided. I think the ones she picked were perfect!
After:

She also found a great print for one of the walls in her bedroom.
I'm glad we had the time to get it all done this week. It feels good to have it finished, and Zoe loves her new spaces. Thanks Mimi for helping us with this big project!
Sunday, April 1, 2012
Bathroom Re-Do!
Created by Wendy at 4/01/2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment