Cooper really loves basketball, it is definitely his favorite sport to play. I haven't been taking too many pictures of his games though. For some reason, my camera doesn't do well with the lighting in the gym, and the action is hard to get! I wanted to get a least a few to document his experience this winter though.
This season his team has been struggling a lot, but he is learning a ton and is playing well. We took a brutal beating tonight, but Cooper played one of his best games ever and he played harder than I've ever seen him play before. He's working on being more aggressive on the court and is really focusing on guarding his guy and breaking away for a shot.

Cooper was disapointed after the big loss, and he was thoroughly exhausted!
Here's to hoping our season improved a little!
Saturday, January 15, 2011
More basketball...
Created by Wendy at 1/15/2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment