Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day!

The kids were up bright and early this morning! I think Coop woke up at 6:15. They had to stay upstairs until everyone else was up and ready though, so I think we began opening presents a little after 7.


Everyone was spoiled by tons of gifts. The kids got lots of everything...including toys, legos, remote control cars, tons of clothes, earring, tech decks, a pottery wheel, crafts, and wii and ds games.

Joe and I were spoiled too...clothes, shoes, and money for our new family room couches! We are so excited...now we just need to repaint the room to get it all ready! After we opened presents we took a family photo...
The rest of the day was spent playing with new toys, visiting, and of course, eating! Sonya, Martin, and Martin's girlfriend Kendra, also came for part of the afternoon. It was so great having everyone together!!
Back at the kids table...
Jeff and Cathy loading up their plates...
I loved getting to spend time with both of my brothers this Christmas...
It was a wonderful Christmas Day with the family. I am so blessed to have a loving, supportive family. Thanks Mom for putting together another special holiday. Now it is time to head back home to see what Santa brought!!

0 comments: