It's that time of year again...time to meet our new teachers for the school year. As usual, I was full of anxiety leading up to our annual ice cream social, as were the kids! They couldn't wait to get in line to look at the lists.
For Zoe's 5th grade year she will have Mrs. Underwood. She is a very sweet lady and I think Zoe will do very well in her class. She is also a big proponent of technology, so that should be fun too! Zoe is also thrilled to have her best friend Lacey in the same class.
Then it was time to move on to meet Cooper's 3rd grade teacher. He will have Ms. Chesney this year. He was happy to find out that she loves sports, P.E. and ice cream, but he was really sad that his best friends were put into other classes. I think it is going to be an adjustment for him, with an interesting group of kids, but I have faith that he will do great this year.
What a crazy evening with lots of emotions, but here's to another great school year...
Monday, August 9, 2010
A new year...
Created by Wendy at 8/09/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment