Tuesday, August 24, 2010

108 degrees...you have got to be kidding me??

This heat is a killer. This is, by far, my least favorite time of year! August and September are just too darn hot. I really can't figure out why the kids are back to school when they can't even go outside for recess. It just doesn't make sense...we should be spending these days at the beach!

So, what to do? Well, we have spent A LOT of time in the pool this past week!

We also spent quite a bit of time at the Clubhouse this weekend. It was nice to be in the cool, air-conditioned space with lots of fun games to play. We played pool, foosball, air hockey, and ping-pong.

Cooper got the hang of ping-pong quite quickly. We had a great time and had a few good matches. Lacey became the foosball champion since none of us could beat her!
Cool temperatures, please come quickly!! I'm not sure how much more of this I can take!

0 comments: