
I wasn't very excited when I woke up this morning, I'm just not ready for today to be here yet! This year just seems a little more unsettling than usual. Between Cooper nervous about his class and this being Zoe's last 1st day of elementary school, it is an emotional day. But, I put on my happy face and woke up the kids to get them ready. They were in pretty good spirits and we had a great french toast breakfast!
We had fun taking our first day of school pictures too! Can they really be in 3rd and 5th grade?
My baby girl sure is growing up!
So is her brother!

They even wanted a goofy shot...
And they were both excited to bring their teachers a yummy treat for the first day!
Time to walk...
We went to Cooper's class first. Zoe was in good spirits, but as you can see Coop was a bit apprehensive.
Once he got inside, he gave me good smile before I had to head off. It was hard to leave him, especially knowing he was so nervous and unsettled about his class. I just kept reassuring him that he would do great!
I raced over to Zoe's class, but missed walking her in since I had stayed with Cooper. I did get a quick picture though and she seemed very happy!
I can't believe my baby is in her last year of elementary school! It seems like yesterday that we were walking her into kindergarten. Here's to hoping this is great year for both of them!
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Back to School
Created by Wendy at 8/11/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment