Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Good News!

Cooper had his echo cardiogram with the Pediatric Cardiologist today and the results were great! His heart looks really good with no congenital heart defects. We couldn't be more relieved. The test was really cool and we got to see some awesome details of his heart...the chambers, the valves, the blood flowing, etc. We also got to hear the murmurs and see the muscles in and around it. I was so interested in the test, and asked a ton of questions, so I didn't get any pictures.

I walked out of there with a big smile on my face, I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I'm so thankful for the doctor that we were given, he was absolutely wonderful! On the other hand, I hope we never have to go back! :) He gave us some symptoms to look out for, but I think we are in the clear!

1 comments:

Kim Wilson said...

Woohoo! So glad to hear this.