Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Fun


Once the heat had subsided today, we decided to head to the local pumpkin patch. It is always a great place for photos and we had a lot of fun looking around and playing. The sun was setting and the weather was perfect.


Their favorite part is always the maze!
They've each grown a couple inches from last year...I love taking these pictures!



We had such a nice evening at the pumpkin patch. It always makes me feel happy that fall is here. I did leave tonight feeling a little melancholy though; it was the first year that my little ones didn't seem so little. They didn't want to do pony rides, or ride the train...they're just too big. It makes me sad that they are so growing up so fast! Every time we do something like this, it makes me realize just how fast the years are going. I'm so proud of who they are growing up to be, I just wish it took a little longer!

0 comments: