Saturday, August 15, 2009

Photos and jogging (well, sort of...)

Cooper had football pictures early this morning and he looked so cute in his uniform. Unfortunately, I didn't get a great shot since he had to rush to get in line as soon as his pads were on. Then immediately afterwards, their new jerseys were turned back in so they could get the names printed on them before their first game.

After the pictures there was a football jog-a-thon. I guess I was expecting it to be like the one we have at school with lots of kids running for an hour, trying to get as many laps as they can. Boy was I wrong...basically it is just a way for the league to get donations. So if the kids got their flat donations they just had to run a lap with their team and they were done! Sounds good to me, I was ready to get out of there. Thank you Grandma for sponsoring Cooper and giving him his donation!!

0 comments: