Monday, August 17, 2009

First Day of School!


Where does the summer go? I don't think any of us were ready for this day. Cooper was full of nerves last night and was quite worried. Zoe was pretty excited, but pretty nervous about being in the "big kids" classroom of 32 kids.

Here they are ready to go...



I love walking to school that first day...there is just something special about it.
We walked Cooper to his classroom first. He is happy to have his friends Adam, Lorien, and Allison in class with him.
Then it was time for Zoe. She was happy to be in class with Maddyn, Lauren, Taylor, and Cassidy!
The first day is always pretty hard for me. I just miss them so much and worry about how they're doing and wanting them to feel secure. After doing some PTA work in the kindergarten wing in the morning, I made sure to do a quick loop through the rest of the campus so I could peek at my little ones. They were both smiling, so I could breathe a little easier for the rest of the day.

Well, 1 day down, 179 to go!!

0 comments: