Friday, August 21, 2009

Giving Teri a reality check...


Jenny and I took Teri to Babies R Us to do her baby registry. I really thought she might pass out when we walked into the store and saw all the stuff she needed to get! With less than 12 weeks to go, this little guy needs to be taken care of! So after Teri signed up, off we went to find the perfect bedding, diapers, stroller, car seats, bottles, and bibs. I was armed with the scanning gun, Jenny had the checklist, and Teri just followed along feeling overwhelmed. After checking out lots of different crib bedding, she was feeling the color green calling her name. We found the cutest green and brown print with monkeys. Now its time to get the paint and get that nursery going!

1 comments:

Teri said...

Thank you for getting me started. I am now motivated and have been cleaning out my office (soon to be babies room) all weekend. Matt liked the bedding. Yeah, we did good.