Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Birthday!

I have truly been blessed on July 16th. This is the day I was given my two biggest gifts. Sharing a birthday definitely has its ups and downs, but I think it is pretty special.
Zoe and Cooper woke up to streamers and signs in their rooms and then headed down for their favorite breakfast of waffles with whipped cream and chocolate chips!




The kids decided to have a mostly pajama day. So we stayed home, played lots of games, watched a little tv, and did a lot of baking. This year these were the cakes they chose to make...

Once Daddy finally got home from work, it was time to open presents! Zoe got the camera she has been waiting for, along with some pajamas, webkinz, craft kits, books, and tennis shoes. Cooper got a new bike, more bakugan, some hot wheels, and new baseball glove. They both got a fun new double slip n slide, along with some motorized boats for the pool from Grandma and Grandpa.

(Zoe got her traditional number doll that was given to me when I was her age. Unfortunately I dropped it and we had to super glue some pieces...now we're on a quest for a replacement!)

(Cooper's new bike!)

After a quick dinner at IHOP (their choice of course!) we came home to clean up the gifts and have cake with the neighbors.
Happy Birthday to you both! I hope this next year is filled with lots of love, joy and laughter!

0 comments: