Today is Election Day! It has been a very long couple of years leading up to this day. I woke up this morning feeling excited, and also a little bit on edge. I couldn't wait to get to school (my polling place) to vote. I must say, it felt very good to mark my choices. I truly feel that voting is a right that we should not take for granted. We live in the most amazing country in the world and we should all take the time to research our candidates and all of the propositions on the ballot. This has been a very divisive time for our country and our state. I'm looking forward to moving ahead!
I can't wait to find out the results: Obama or McCain for president? How will the propositions turn out? I think it will be a late night of staying up to watch the results!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
VOTE!
Created by Wendy at 11/04/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment