Today we got to spend a fun day at Disneyland! I just can never get enough of that place, especially around the holidays. I took Zoe and Cooper, and my nephew Jax. Luckily we got there early (before the crowds) and got on a ton of stuff right away. By late afternoon it was packed! The decorations were beautiful and I am finally starting to accept the fact that the holidays are HERE! Not sure when I'm going to get everything prepared and done, but at least I'm having fun in the process! Now if I could just stop obsessing over Twilight, I think I'd get more done this week!
(The Reindeer Round-up was so neat, with actual reindeers and Santa and Mrs. Claus. We didn't wait in the long line, but got some great photos!)





1 comments:
I do love Disneyland during the holidays...you were crazy to go this week, though! And, Big Thunder Mountain is a hit in this house, too!
Looks like a fun day!
Post a Comment