Last night, Barack Obama was elected the 44th President of the United States. It was an historic moment for our country and I must say, I felt very proud. Watching him speak I can feel that this will be a great change for America. And John McCain gave a very gracious concession speech. I couldn't tear myself away from the tv last night; it was exciting and moving. Even the kids kept running in asking who was winning. I was happy that they were interested in not only the results, but also the process.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
44th President...
Created by Wendy at 11/05/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It was nice to go through the democratic process with the kids. I even had them next to me at the polling station watching me cast my vote. They were even interested in some of the issues, which of course, brought up some discussions I didn't really want to have, but did. Change is always good....let's hope it's for the better.
Post a Comment