Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight is Here!!


What a wait it has been! I started reading the Twilight series almost a year and half ago (thank you Chessa!) and it has been a long wait for this movie to come out! We just couldn't pass up the opportunity to go to the midnight showing on opening day. If you know me, you know that I'm not really a late night person, so this wasn't easy! We got in line at around 8p.m., thinking that was pretty early. Who knew there would be people there at 6am! So around the building we went to get in the back of the line. We actually ended up in the theater by 9:30.

(Jenny, me, Chessa, Teri)

We got great seats but now had to wait out the next 2 1/2 hours. Luckily with great girlfriends, the time flew by. There was a lot of talking, laughing, card playing (that was my tired, delirious time) and eating (our smuggled in CPK and candy).
I thought I would be exhausted by midnight, but I was wide awake and ready to go! The movie was fantastic. It took a little while to get used to the differences between what I had pictured in my head and what was on screen, but it was amazing. That Edward is something else! I even wore my Team Edward t-shirt. What a fun night...

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I am so sorry for the craziness and mix-up with the line and dinner - so glad you had fun. Were you as wasted as me by the next afternoon. I have already seen it twice, I took Hayley the next day - think I liked it better the 2nd time!