Saturday, July 18, 2015

Miami Beach...Week 4

We had a very mellow week. Back to our routine and my morning walks.


I pass this hotel almost every morning...perfect quote by Maya Angelou for my girl...
Quite a few storms passed through this week. I love the rain, and love that it drops the temperatures into the 80's.
 Had to sew more pointe shoes...
 Went on a fun shopping spree on Lincoln Rd!
 Rented a citibike and rode the boardwalk down to South Street Pier...
 Passed some more fun lifeguard towers...


 I was so thankful to have the cloud cover this morning!


Ate some delicious food/treats...Went to my favorite cafe for some espresso and a nutella crepe...yum!
 and found Zoe's favorite acai bowls...
delicious croissant dough filled with chocolate and pastry cream...oh my!
 I was so excited to meet up with Jenny, Matt, Taylor and Allison. They just got off a Bahamas cruise and were spending a couple days in Miami Beach. We spent the day at the beach catching up.

 We spent a long time just floating in the warm water...I'm sure going to miss this!
 We had a great Cuban dinner, and then walked around Lincoln Rd. for a while. Zoe took them to Laduree for the first time...


 

 and I took them to Frieze for delicious ice cream!
 Such a fun time!

Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling on Saturday, and besides taking Zoe to/from the studio, I spent the day in bed! The only good part was catching up on one of my favorite shows...
Zoe had a great day at the studio, and then spent a couple of hours at the beach with some of the dancers after rehearsal. She is loving her time here!!

0 comments: