Sunday, June 14, 2015

Family Day!

Since this was the last full day we will all be together for the next 6 weeks, I was determined to just spend time together. We also wanted to celebrate the kids birthdays since I'll be gone on Tuesday. We had a great Belgian waffle breakfast and then headed out for a little hiking...


Coop can't wait to come back here to fish...
 We can never keep this girl out of trees!


 We found the fresh water...




She is ALWAYS up for adventure and got right in...

 and tried to drag Coop in too...
 made her way across...
 and of course had to practice some dance poses while balancing on the rocks...
 Coop finally joined her for a swim...

 and a little jumping...


 The water felt sooooo good on this warm day...

Heading back...I'm so glad they had fun together.
 We let them open presents early, although they pretty much knew what they were getting.
 Coop got a new custom xbox controller, a basketball, socks, drum cymbal polish, etc.
 Zoe got some clothes, perfume, more film for her polaroid, and her number doll.
 Mimi and Gramps sent some gifts too. Although Coop had already gotten his drum set from them, and Zoe her new iphone.
Miles joined us for dessert...
It was such a nice day spent together; having fun, talking, laughing...the moments I cherish!





0 comments: