Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Birthday Day!

It's been a  long month of celebrating these two! Since I was in San Diego today, Joe took the day off to spend with the kids on their actual birthday.
He made them breakfast to eat on their special plates, and I left a couple of small gifts and surprises...

 They wanted to go to Get Air for a while...
 then off to lunch...
 Zoe took the night off from dance, and I was so happy that they could come down to San Diego to meet me for dinner. It was a night off from work, and we enjoyed walking through the Gaslamp District and eating at Buca.

 The wait staff sang and embarrassed the kids...

 We had to stop for ice cream at Ghiradelli and gelato at Chocolat!
 Love getting to spend time with my kids...and especially happy since I was missing them all day today!
 They came up to my room to enjoy the view!
 It was hard to say goodbye, and I'm sad they couldn't spend more time down here, but I'm so thankful Joe could take the day off and everyone had a good day. Happy Birthday Zoe and Cooper!! Love you guys with all my heart!


0 comments: