Monday, June 23, 2014

While Mom's Away...

Joe and the kids managed well without me this week. Joe was able to work shorter days, the kids had some time at home, activities, and time with friends.

Cooper kept busy at the Great Oak basketball camp, and the trampoline park...

 riding bikes and practicing with his new lacrosse rebounder...

Zoe made sure the house stayed in order and organized, made sure Coop ate, cooked a few meals, spent time at the dance studio summer intensive, and kept me updated on everything. She also spent a day with Lacey and had a fun picnic at Harveston...
These boys sure missed me (I missed them too!)...
 Coop also had his team party for the Middle School basketball team. They got championship shirts and each player was given a different award, all voted on by the team. Coop was given the "Best Team Player" Award. I love that the team recognized this in Coop, and glad these boys are still having fun together.
I sure missed my family, but they had a good week too! I'm looking forward to some summer fun now!

0 comments: