Friday, March 1, 2013

Spring Football!

Cooper was sad to see basketball end, but was looking forward to another season of flag football. I'm so glad this league has a spring season. Cooper has a new coach this time around, moved up a division, and is playing on the Rams with one of his best friends Nicholas. Hopefully it will a be a good season for these boys!
They had their season opener last week which they won, and then blasted through their second game tonight.  Cooper has been playing a receiver on offense so far, and scored his first touchdown. It is a nice change of pace for him and he is enjoying it.



 He was then put in as quarterback and threw for 2 more touchdowns.
 In the last quarter he was moved back to receiver and scored his second touchdown. He was thrilled!
 Hopefully next week I will remember my good camera. I love my iPhone, but I just can't get good action shots with it!

I was in charge of snacks this week, so I decided to make some football brownies for the team. The boys were very appreciative and they were well deserved after their fantastic game!
Let's go Rams!

0 comments: