Saturday, March 16, 2013

Last Carnival!

Today was the annual Tony Tobin Carnival. I can't believe this will be the last one we are attending! Mimi and Gramps brought Jax down, and we spent some time walking around. It was kind of a strange feeling to be there without volunteering. This is the first time in 7 years I haven't been a part of the carnival committee!

 The boys were feeling a bit old for most of the carnival games this year, although they had fun racing each other in this blow up obstacle course.
 Cooper insisted on trying to win a soda bottle.
 They ate some lunch and enjoyed some sno-cones. It made me a little sad to think of how quickly they are growing up. We did put some tickets in to try to win a raffle basket. I had my heart set on a huge baking basket, but unfortunately, I didn't win anything. Oh well, the money goes for a great cause and hopefully the school raised a lot of money to continue the great programs we have!
We finished the night with some delicious home-made "Shamrock" milkshakes.

0 comments: