Unfortunately, we weren't able to travel or go anywhere super fun over spring break this year. We are saving our pennies for New York this summer, so we have been trying to enjoy our time at home, with a bit less of a hectic schedule! We've enjoyed some lazy mornings, and not having to constantly rush to activities.
Most of our days have been spent cleaning out closets, cabinets, bedrooms, the playroom, etc. to get ready for our big garage sale next week to raise funds for Zoe's dance intensive. The kids haven't been too excited about it, but they have been extremely helpful, with some pretty positive attitudes. Ice cream and slurpee rewards work great! :)
We have managed to have a little fun with friends too. Cooper has spent lots of time riding his scooter!
I must say, these boys are getting pretty good!
Zoe has been busy with rehearsals for dance. Costumes are being distributed, and she and Sonia thought it would be fun to wear their new masks to get some ice cream after a long day of rehearsing...
They also painted some fun Easter egg designs on their nails before heading off to a birthday party...
With Zoe at a party, and Cooper with Mimi and Gramps, Joe and I actually had a date night. We enjoyed a nice dinner out, followed by our favorite Yogurt Island treats...

Everyone enjoyed the food, but the boys were beat after two full days at the skate park!
Zoe and I did some baking and made these delicious s'more cupcakes!
After many hours, and long days, my house has turned into a disaster zone of items to sell. I've been trying to organize and price everything ahead of time. We have been extremely blessed with our generous friends who have given us donations to sell.
I am not looking forward to living like this for the next week, and going through the 20+ bags of clothing still to sort, but I keep reminding myself that it will all be worth it (or so I hope!)
We finished our first week off by dyeing some eggs for Easter...
I'm so glad they still like to do this!










0 comments:
Post a Comment